FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.1 Where should I come to check-in?
We ask you to arrive at the following address where the apartments are located: 17 Sloane Gardens, Chelsea, London, SW1W 8EB. A member of staff will meet you there to present you with your apartment keys. Please kindly call the Reception time at least 10 minutes prior to your arrival on the following number: 02077309131 extension 6005.
1.2 What time is check in? Can I arrange for an early check- in? Is there any charge for it?
Check in is from 3.30pm. Early check-in is possible free of charge if the apartment is ready, however this depends on availability. We would encourage you to book an additional night before your arrival date to guarantee an early check-in.
1.3 Can I arrange for a late check-out?
This is subject to availability. Please enquire at Reception on the day of arrival or during your stay.
2. Can I store my luggage if the apartment is not ready? Is there any charge for it?
Yes, this is possible, and is free of charge.
3. Can I store my bags after check-out? Is there a charge for it?
Yes, however a charge of £10 per bag will be applied. Luggage can be stored for up to 12 hours.
4. Do you have a car company that can pick us up from the airport?
Although we do not have a car company, we currently work with a professional car service “Cromwell Cars” who have introduced additional safety measures to protect against COVID-19. Reception can always book a car for you to be picked up from the airport, or from The Apartments. The price for the car service depends on the airport, number of passengers and luggage.
5. Why do I have to provide my credit/debit card upon arrival, if I have already checked in online?
In order to correctly verify the identity of the cardholder, you will need to provide us with the card used for payment at the time of booking.
6. Is my ID/passport required upon check-in?
Photo-ID requirements for:
British Citizens: A valid driver’s License (UK & EU License only) or any other ID type with your photo is required.
UK Residents: A valid passport or national ID cards with photo which states your nationality is required.
EU Residents: A national ID card, Passport or EU driver’s licence is required.
NON-UK & NON-EU Residents: We can only accept a Passport as a valid photo-ID.
7. Why do I have to pay a refundable deposit prior/upon arrival?
This deposit is to cover any incidental charges during the stay, which are charged to your apartment account, and will be required before a reservation can be checked in. The deposit can be covered either with a valid credit or debit card.
8. Where should I come to check-in and where are The Apartments located?
We ask you to arrive at the following address where the apartments are located: The Sloane Club, 52 Lower Sloane Street, SW1W 8BS. The Apartments are 2 minutes walk away.
9. What is the cost for a cot or an extra bed?
A cot is for free of charge for children up to 2 years old, and an extra bed is £50.00 per night
10. Do you have a car park? What is the price and where is the location?
We have an affiliation with a public car park called “Parking Professionals” located in Cheltenham Terrace. The price is £37.00 for 24 hours.
11. Am I allowed to arrange for delivery from outside e.g. Ocado, Amazon prior to my stay or during my stay?
Due to our COVID-19 safety measures, we are unable to accept any deliveries prior to your stay, however you can arrange delivery directly to The Apartments during your stay.
12. Are pets allowed?
Dogs are only allowed at a cost of £30 per dog, with an exception of guide dogs which are free of charge. Please inform Reservations prior to your arrival
13. Can we bring our own Nespresso Capsules? Yes, as long as they are Nespresso.
14. Can I use the facilities at The Sloane Club during my stay in The Apartments?
The Sloane Club is a private Members Club and its facilities, with the exception of Reception, are only available to Sloane Club Members or members of an affiliated Club. For more information on Membership, please contact Tara Sephton, Membership Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. What are the nearest stations? Tube station – Sloane Square, and National Rail - London Victoria Station